There are approximately 75,000 undocumented immigrants living in Wisconsin as well as about 7600 recipients of the deferred action for childhood arrival program–often referred to as DACA. Would you support drivers licenses and in-state tuition for undocumented immigrants and DACA recipients?
- Here on some key facts on immigration in the US
- Here is an infographic on undocumented immigrants in Wisconsin.
- Tim Michels outlines his immigration policies in this video.
- Governor Evers outlines his immigration policies.
- These are the other states that allow undocumented immigrants to get drivers licenses.
- Proposed immigration changes from the Biden administration.